The health and safety of our children, care staff and visitors is of utmost importance. It is the policy of Asterix The Creche to strive to achieve an environment that constantly offers the highest possible level of health and safety in all activities, operations, and to comply with all health and safety laws applicable to our school; through risk assessment, our ‘good catch’ system, procedures and continuous in-house training. ‘Safety begins with you’.
We have vigorous procedures in place to ensure that your child is safe at all times:
- Well built, safe and secure environment with CCVT cameras.
- Identification system which ensures that nobody enters the building without us knowing.
- Safety doors to ensure that no child can leave the building undetected.A high care staff to children ratio which ensures that there are always ample care staff at hand.
- A designated Health & Safety Care Supervisor who carries checks to ensure that the children are safe at all times.
- Full telephone system throughout the building to ensure that no care staff member is incontactable.
- A daily record system in each playroom covering every detail of the child’s eating, sleeping and nappy/toilet runs daily.
- The highest standard of cleaning, hygiene and maintenance to ensure a safe and secure environment for your child.
- Comprehensive records on site of each child in our care.
- Very strict procedures in place regarding collection of children, food, allergies and the specific needs of each child.
- Each room is designed with safety in mind, CCTV cameras, intercom telephone system, and first aid kits.
- A safe and secure outdoor play area with soft surfaces.
- Age appropriate toys in each room which offers stimulating, safe explorative play.